Saturday, December 8, 2012

Want A Good iPhone Insurance? Don't Listen To Your Friends!


I remember when I first bought my iPhone. A few friends came with me to help me chose the best one. They also made me get an iPhone insurance because I managed to break every phone I had until now. Over all, it was a good day. A few weeks later though, I realized that I made a very big mistake.

I am not talking about buying the iPhone, that was right. The phone is very nice and I could do a lot with it without needing a computer all the time. It made my life a lot easier because I could do many more things at the same time with it. I am talking about making that insurance for the iPhone.

When I was in the process of getting the phone, my friends were all enthusiastic around me, telling me which options to get and which to not get. When the insurance came up, I started thinking about how I got my car and house insurance in the past.

I used to look over the web and see which company offers the best rates for the most coverage. But when I was there getting the iPhone, my friends kept pushing me to get whatever insurance they offer me so we could go. So I did that.

Once I got home, I didn't look online to see if there were better policies because I already made one, and I guess I didn't want to see that there were better. But a few weeks later, my friends made sure that I would regret making that iPhone insurance.

One of them got an iPhone as well. He didn't buy it brand new, he got it off someone, so he needed to make his own contract and so on. He too thought about insuring the phone and he did. But he did the smart thing and went online to look for a good one.

He found an awesome iPhone insurance compare website that showed him all the companies that were insuring gadgets, their coverage and their rates. And of course, he got a really good one, even though his phone wasn't even close to new.

Did they feel bad about making me chose a random insurance? No. They went ahead and made fun of me because I was paying almost double what my friend was paying for his policy and we had the same coverage. There was no point in blaming them though. It was my own fault for not playing it smooth in the first place.

If you want to insure your phone, you should definitely look up the best ones on an iPhone insurance compare site. If you listen to enthusiastic friends who won't pay your fee for you, then you can end up like me. Feeling sorry that you bought a new smart phone because of a silly mistake like this. As soon as I can, I will change this iPhone insurance!

Important!

Thatched Property Owners Insurance Services Discussed   How To Locate The Ideal Let Property Insurance Provider?   Landlords Insurance - An Essential Requirement   The Rewrite Values of Thatched Property Insurance   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。